WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: holidays

lyndsey was 15 years old and i miss her so much the only thing that keeps me saine is that i know i will see her agian someday

I'm so sorry for your loss. It is so hard, especially near the holidays. I think that it helps if you are surrounded by a loving family. My husband and I just have our grandson, and it gets so lonely. We are 76 years old...it has been over twenty-five years, and we still miss our Jill. She would do all of the decorating, wrapping all of the presents, and get so excited. Our children were everything to us, and now we don't even have them. I have quite a few friends, but near the holidays, they have their own families. the killer of our daughter and grandbabies tried to get out three years ago. He even had his own lawyer. Thank goodness, after we wrote a letter, nothing ever came of it. It angers me that my ex-son-in-law had the money to hire a lawyer...but he does get paid in prison for working in the library.,,,which is so wrong. I know what you mean about the killers getting all of the privileges. My thoughts and prayers are with you....Lovingly, Sherry

Dear Lyndsey's Mom

First my heart goes out to you. I know that it is very hard especially around holiday's. i understand to well. my brother was murdered on Christmas day. That was almost 27 yrs ago. Recently I received a letter from prosecutor that he died in jail. Didn't make a difference bc my brother is still dead. But, the one comfort I got was that he bragged about killing my brother and the other inmates hurt him and did horrible things to him. Karma is a ***** and one day he will get his. I can't say it will get better or easier. Just remember your angel and be her voice when parole comes up it makes a difference.

Hi Debra, I just want to say that I am so sorry you have had to carry this pain for so many years and for what happened to your brother...I hope the love you and your brother had has helped you find some joy. 27 years is a long time to have such pain in your heart. My Chris was 27 when his father shot him 8 times 2 weeks before Christmas 2008...27 yrs doesn't seem long enough for the gift of Chris in my life, hard think about the next 27 except to say I'll be closer to heaven and now there is no fear.
Take care Debra...you are in my heart as you face these days again