WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: broken hearted

I am so sorry about your daughter Chanee. I know what you mean. I have a lot of friends and family, but when our daughter and babies were murdered, everyone disconnected to us. I asked my husband, "Where did everyone go?" Some don't know what to say...I get that...but others were just cruel. There is no excuse for that. People's seemingly indifference, of course, just makes the pain worse. I would like to know a little about your daughter when you are ready. I am here for you....Lovingly, Sherry

i am so sorry for the loss of our daughter my daughter lyndsey became an angel on 6-4-2006 and my heart still hurts.but it is good to talk about her so im glad you found us here when your ready we are here to listen

Hi Shirley, I am so sorry to hear that your daughter Chanee was murdered by her boyfriend. My daughter Keara was also murdered by her boyfriend on April 5 2006. I fully understand the pain you are feeling. I also understand how it is to have family and friends disappear and that is so hurtful. I am glad you have found us and hope you will continue to come here where you will get comfort and love from your fello MOMS. With love, Darien, Keara's Mom. If you would like to talk on the phone, email me and I will be glad to call you.

Im so sorry to hear about your daughter. i know how bad it sucks when you lose your angel to some person who was supposed to love her. he should be given the death penalty.