WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What I hope to do

Lois
I hope the day comes that you can do just that, wish I could go sit with you.

Hugs
Jim's Mom

Lois...I know that day will come for you. Our ex son-in-law's trial was eight weeks long and we had to wait two years before it started. It was very painful, but satisfying too, as we had a good jury. He got three life sentences. I had never been in a courtroom before, so it was quite an education. I always thought that the courtroom would be full. It was mostly empty, with just my husband, son and I. My parents came when they could as they were elderly and it was quite a distance for all of us to drive, but we were there everyday. My prayers and thoughts are with you as you go through this very trying time....Love, Sherry

im sure we will all have our hearts and thoughts with you when you are able to do that. you wont be alone... im so sad for you and how tragic your sons murder is. my heart really goes out to you i wish i could hug you tomorrow and tell you how thankful i am that you shared your story with me. it made me feel like someone REALLY understood as how our angels murderers were wolfs in sheeps clothing. someone who was supposed to love our kids, protect them. i hope your doing ok during this painful time, the holidays and all.