WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
broken hearted

my daughter Chanda Cheree was murdered 4-24-11 by her boyfriend.I can feel everyones pain on this site and my heart is hurting for all of us.I need people like you i can talk to.My family,friends dont want to hear me talk about her.I feel like this horrible nightmare has put a real distance between me and my family,friends.I feel all alone.people at work act like i have a diease.The murders family visits him in jail every week.seems you would be upholding him for what he has done to want to make his life as easy as they can.{HE IS A MOSTER]I miss my preious daughter I call her Chanee

Re: broken hearted

Shirley...I am very sorry you have lost your precious daughter like this.
Because my son Chris was killed by his father even here I can feel a disconnect ...like another family fight gone bad. More like another family life gone bad when a sociopathic father decides to destroy what he helped create...his final act of abuse and evil.
But then here I have also felt most the most connected because there is always someone who will listen with their heart because we know our pain is shared without judgement.
I am sorry everyone is trying to push your pain away, it's their fear...most can't even come close to touching our pain. But here you are surrounded by others who know how you feel and how much pain your heart carries. You have to fill it with love and start with yourself because you and your heart have been hurt unimaginably..
I miss my son with every breath I take, I feel it and it hurts... but I feel his love too...he really loved me...we held hands alot...every one says they miss his hugs and his smile...me too. Please tell us about your Chanee...anytime. sending love

I am so sorry for your loss. We all know your pain here you can say anything you like, we moms are walking a very rough road no one understands our pain except another mom walking the same road. Know that your precious Chanee is with you every day and when you feel like talking about her you can come here we will listen.
Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

I am so sorry about your daughter Chanee. I know what you mean. I have a lot of friends and family, but when our daughter and babies were murdered, everyone disconnected to us. I asked my husband, "Where did everyone go?" Some don't know what to say...I get that...but others were just cruel. There is no excuse for that. People's seemingly indifference, of course, just makes the pain worse. I would like to know a little about your daughter when you are ready. I am here for you....Lovingly, Sherry

i am so sorry for the loss of our daughter my daughter lyndsey became an angel on 6-4-2006 and my heart still hurts.but it is good to talk about her so im glad you found us here when your ready we are here to listen

Hi Shirley, I am so sorry to hear that your daughter Chanee was murdered by her boyfriend. My daughter Keara was also murdered by her boyfriend on April 5 2006. I fully understand the pain you are feeling. I also understand how it is to have family and friends disappear and that is so hurtful. I am glad you have found us and hope you will continue to come here where you will get comfort and love from your fello MOMS. With love, Darien, Keara's Mom. If you would like to talk on the phone, email me and I will be glad to call you.

Im so sorry to hear about your daughter. i know how bad it sucks when you lose your angel to some person who was supposed to love her. he should be given the death penalty.