WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: court

I'm glad for you, I hope they are arrested soon.
Sending you love

thank you xo

Gretchen..I am happy for you. Love, Sherry

Im glad to let everyone know, they arrested the other two, they are brothers 19 and 15. they both are being charged with murder and gang terms, and the 15 year old is being charged as an adult. Im grateful that they were caught, but nothing can bring my baby back. I hope everyone is doing well, I know the holiday times are harder, I'll be glad when they are over.... Hugs to everyone

hi gretchen, It seems like you will see these creatures held accountable for the murder of your boy and that is all we can ask for...well there is life or the death penalty...just so they never take another free breath is good enough I guess...I don't have that comfort...Dec 11 made 3 yrs without my son Chris...his killer/father has been out 10 months already and it helps some to see others get justice.
But you are right our children are gone and that is the harshest sentence that we have been forced to live with the rest of life and the violent way they were taken was the most unfair sentence of all
xo

Wonderful news We all will be praying for justice ! Love and Prayers to you and I am so so sorry for your loss. Our Children are in heaven looking down giving us strength to make it through. We will hold them in our arms again.

Much Love Sister Mom

Cindy Monica's Mom

hi lois, thank you for your words of support. My heart breaks for you that he is out free, but one day he will have to face the ultimate judge,God.I hope all is well with everyone. Thanks cindy for your kind words as well. hugs and love to all the MOMS xoxo

I am happy for u also