WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angel Day

Debbie,
Thinking of you and Phillip today. I know today is a hard one! May memories of your precious child bring you lots of comfort..
Love and hugs,
Brenda

Re: Angel Day

Dear Debbie
In your pain you found a way to help so many others who have had to walk the same path.
I hope today you feel as much love as the comfort given here when it can seem there's nowhere else.
I'm sorry for your pain
Loving thoughts

Hi Ladies, just wanted to let some of the newer MOMS know that Debbie started this website many years ago after the murder of her son Phillip, who we remember today...

Thinking of you always.The years go by , I do believe we are all walking by the The GRACE OF God .Iknow Iam.
Take care of yourself. Love you .Bobbir Billy Lee's mom

Thinking of you and your precious angel now and always. May your heart be filled with beautiful memories of your handsome angel.

Debbie...So sorry about your Phillip. I am new on here but didn't know about you are your child. Thank you for starting this web site. Yes, he is an Angel. Birthdays are so hard. Thinking of you and your pain....

Debbie, sorry I missed Phillips Angel Day. I hope you managed to get through it OK.
Thanks to you I mer my new best friend on this message board. I am so grateful to you.

Thank u so muck s Debbie love you Joann Hubert mom