WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: how DO we keep going

imikimi - sharing creativity
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, My Miss Sandra she really keeps me going.

She is beautiful Shirley...I see your Jim. I'm so glad you have her. My grandson Ezra is quite a cushion of love...when I feel myself falling into the darkness...he helps alot.
That was kind of what I meant by the question, just telling other MOMS what has helped even just by a little because we haved lived with this kind of pain already and some are just beginning. We know what they will be facing even if we don't always know what to say.
Me, I pray, I meditate, I cry and I try to be kind to others because as I would tell my Chris "we don't know what's going on with that person next to us in line so give them a smile or a kind word, we might be the only touch of kindness they feel that day or they just might need that kindness more than we can ever know"...I think all of us have moved to the front of this line and I had no idea how this would be so true.
So I remember others suffer and hope I can help to ease their pain somewhat because I KNOW how it feels to feel the ground fall away.
Love you

What a beautiful picture of Sandra. My grandchildren also help when I get to see them which unfortunately isn't too often. I think it would help to have my children and grandchildren live closer to me but all of them except Justin and Victoria live far away. It has been 5 1/2 years since Keara was murdered and I just have had to take one day at a time. It is hard and sometimes I just don't want to go on but I have no choice. I live alone with my animals and they help by providing unconditional love. The women here have helped also. Just to know that someone understands the nightmare that this is.