WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hello

Good Morning Ladies,Woke up today thinking of all of you moms and just wanted to tell you that I love you all so much. This incredible pain that connects us in a way in which others are blessed enough to never know. Quite an undertaking to move through this pain.
As October starts so will the dates which I'll try not to focus on but...
Yesturday I can across an news article about another plea deal for a drunk driver who killed a young man on a moped and kept going. For the 1st time they referred to the light sentence Chris' killer got again and how much a life seems to be worth in our courts...reading that put me back in a diaper for the morning as I ran out the door for the love and safety of my meditation group. Our focus is on love and compassion I felt I'd be okay with them...it stopped.
Even without them knowing what was happening to me I felt their support because our main focus is thru our suffering we know others suffer too. Most have no idea what I carry...they know Chris died...the rest is coming and I know how they will feel my pain and they will also feel all of yours.
My therapist was there and I asked her about my incontinence, She says it's what my body remembers from that time and can be triggered...it still surprised me. Peeing like an infant or the elderly, what can I say.
I just wanted to let you know that there are people out there that do care about our pain even when we aren't aware of their intentions.
And with true pain and suffering, kindness is the only remedy because we know what it feels like to feel the ground fall away from our feet.
Anyway I just wanted to tell you
Hope you all have a day filled with comfort and some love
Loving thoughts sent to you