WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My ten year old was murdered by her father.

Hello Raechel

I am so very sorry for your loss, your little Noel such a cutie with a great smile seems she was very creative too, love the mom song. you are doing a great job with her memorial site.
Sending Hugs
Jim's Mom

Wow lios, I have thoroughly wished that he was still alive so that I could have somewhere to direct my anger. But now hearing your point of view, I'm not so sure that I would want him breathing. Thank you for sharing your story with me. I can't believe that he only got 2 years?!?

Thanks Jim's mom! I appreciate the compliments. She was a very funny and creative little girl <3

I am Sherry...My daughter, Jill, and her unborn children were murdered by her husband, a deputy sheriff while he was on duty. My daughter was eight and a half month's pregnant. I am so very sorry about the death of your little girl and her step-sister. I know the pain you are feeling. After twenty-five years, I can still feel it. It will ease, but it never goes away. I went into shock within the hour after hearing that my daughter and grand-babies were murdered. I was in extreme shock for two years until the trial was over and in shock for several years. I felt dead inside for many years and not myself. Shock is a good thing because it eases the blow, otherwise I think that I would have gone crazy. Thank goodness I had my husband to validate my feelings. Every time that I asked him if it was 'normal' to feel a certain way, he would answer, "You bet it is." Do everything that you feel compelled to do to make yourself feel better. Surround yourself with loving friends and family. I can't stress enough, be kind to yourself. As Mother's, we usually think of ourselves last, but now is the time to think of yourself first in getting well. Your have to grieve. Allow yourself that. There is no time limit on grief. After twenty-five years, my husband and I have heard it all and been through a lot of terrible issues in the family. You have to stand firm in your feelings about your child and don't let anyone tell you anything different. Here to help...Lovingly, Sherry

I am so sorry for your loss. I looked up the memorial and Noel is a doll. Very cute. My daughter Laycee was murdered almost 3 and a half years ago. My live in boyfriend at the time beat her to death while i was at work and lied and said she fell off the couch. He punched her in the face and head several times. There were fistmarks on her face. She was badly bruised. Laycee was not even 13 months old yet. I know the pain you feel and i am so sorry. sometimes i think im still in shock. im not sure i fully accept the fact that this really happened that she was ever even here. like it was all a dream. sometimes i dream that it was all a dream she never really died.anyways you came to the right place, your in my thoughts. sometimes you just gotta take it minute by minute.

wow guys, yeah this is definitely the right place.

Your 14 month old was sooo cute!

Raechal, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter.It is a nightmare come true. I don't think any of us ever imagined that our children would be murdered. I hope you continue to communicate with us. It helps. My daughter Keara was murdered on April 5th 2006 by her boyfriend. He beat her, strangled her and stabbed her nine times in the neck. I also was in shock for quite awhile. Somehow we get through the days but it's hard. I still am in therapy which has been a good thing for me. I am sending you love and hugs.