WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I just cant

Cynthia...I am sort of new to this website. My daughter, Jill and unborn grandchildren, were murdered by her husband twenty-five years ago. Jill was eight and a half months pregnant and her husband was a deputy sheriff. He killed her while he was on duty. I know your pain. I have been there. Your life is very precious. Give yourself time and treat yourself with kindness and love. You are special..Your son thought you were special. Don't let these creeps who do these horrible crimes add anymore victims to their list. Let us know how you are. You are loved. Lovingly, Sherry

Cynthia, I know how it feels when you say I'm done. It feels impossible to live with this pain. There are so many questions with no answers. Keara was murdered 5 1/2 years ago and somehow I have managed to keep going. It is so hard though. There have been many times I have just wanted to die too. But I have other children and grandchildren so I have to live. I hope you will make the choice to live also. This is a place where you can get support and talk to others who understand. There is a chat room where you can also talk to other Moms. I will be there on Sat. at 8 pm eastern standard time. Sending you love, Darien

Yes you can we all are going thru this you r not along we r hear for you my son been gone years now and I use to think like you do but if I did that I will not get to see my son god heals all open wombs keep prayed up my son was killed july 27 2007 his is 1987 we all miss our angels each day I am praying that god give you peace the passed all understanding my son name is Hubert Ellsworth .