WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Woke up thinking as usual

Amazing we have these moments in time to look back on when we knew we felt something...we just didn't know. How could we? I'm trying to look at those moments as showing how just connected we all are...
I felt so bad for days before, the day I found out I had gone shopping to put together a trader joe pkg for my boy...I had gotten quite a bit when I heard Chris's voice..That's enough Mama, go home. A few hrs later my daughter shattered my heart with her rush of words..I heard him so clearly in the store. A couple nights later I was getting something from my car, locked it and walked up the hill all of a sudden my car alarm went off, lights flashing, horn goin off. I had to run back and stand directly in front of the keyhole to get it to stop. I seemed to know it was Chris and he was joyous...he was free. That was the feeling I had and have. I guess thats always helped in a way.
Love
Lois

Just a day or so befor my Tyrell was taken i had the worst nervious feeling like something just wasnt right and i remember praying that my family was ok and when that passed i let it go. well 2 days later he was in heaven, i cant shake how we as moms know before it happens.

hi Sherry,
I'm so sorry. I think I can see how you have held your pain all these years, gently and lovingly.
I am so touched how those memories are still there and so easily brought back...I was kind of thinking they would be. I'm beginning to remember more of the good slowly but those are coming now

You asked about his injuries, well after he shot our son 8 times and then took him to throw over the 40 ft seacliff, the creep went home cleaned up the house, did laundry, went to the dump. He was seen there jovial just 12 0r so hrs after he murdered Chris. From there he took Chris's dog and went camping on the other side of the island as Chris's body was found naked at the water's edge.
The next morning after chris had been found and the police had been searching for him as a person of interest they found him. He had been in a single car crash medi-vaced to Oahu critically injured. From there he was in a drug induced coma for 2 wks.
he broke his back,ribs,broke a leg, smashed his skull open but made it.
It made his light sentence a little easier to handle when I found out he had his lower leg taken while in prison...hospital stay his whole sentence. That I know he misses. He was always unkind to the less fortunate and would humor in their situation. How he must hate this new look...it gives me small comfort
Thanks for asking
hope this day is a good one
love to you