WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi - been a while

Hi MOMS,

It's been a while since I've checked here on the MOMS board. I keep in touch with a lot of you MOMS on Facebook, My heart aches for the new MOMS I see here. I was looking through old posts on my blog and came across a post shortly after Samuel was killed about the MOMS board and how much you ladies helped me when Samuel was first killed. I can’t believe it’s been 2yrs! Where has the time gone? Some days it still feels like yesterday. Samuel’s birthday is coming up next month, he would have been 22….

I just wanted to check back in with you MOMS. I see we still have chat. I really need to come back and chat. I miss you ladies. Life get’s busy, and some of us MOMS don’t check back as much as we use to, but I love you ladies and if it weren’t for you all, I don’t think I would have made it. You all helped me when I was weak and in the worst pain ever. I will never forget you and the love you all shared with me.

isaida

Re: Hi - been a while

Isaida..My name is Sherry and I am new to the MOM'S GROUP although my daughter and my unborn grandchildren were murdered over twenty-five years ago. There weren't any support groups in those days...at least close by. Thank goodness I had my wonderful husband to share with. It's sad in today's society, but it isn't acceptable to just start talking about your murdered child...but on occasion, I still did it. I am so sorry about the murder of your son, Samuel. If I can answer any questions, let me know. I just learned how to use FB this past June, so all of this is new to me. If you feel like it, I would love to hear what kind of son your Samuel was. My daughter was eight and a half month's pregnant with twins when she was murdered by her husband who was a deputy sheriff and on duty at the time. He got her out of bed to meet him on a lonely mountain turn-off at 3:00 a.m.. Again, so sorry about your loss.

Re: Hi - been a while

Isaida, it's so good to hear from you again. A lot of the Moms have lost touch with each other.If you would like to chat maybe we can pick a date and time. If it's on a Saturday eve. I know that at least I and Shirley will be thereand maybe others will come in. I know how hard Birthdays can be. Keara's was this month. I hope to hear from you more often. Love ya.