WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Here to lend support to other Mothers like me.

Lois...Yes, we finally got justice. We had to wait two years before the trial. We had to go to sixteen pre-trials. We had a terrible judge. We felt that my ex-son-in-law got preferential treatment from him because he had been a deputy sheriff. We had a terrific jury, though. They gave him seventy-five years to life. My daughter was over eight month's pregnant and the babies weighted over five pounds each. After the verdict, the jury surrounded us and gave us hugs. It made me believe in the justice system a little, but we know that not everyone is so lucky. Jill was affectionate too. Since she was a little girl, all she ever wanted to be was a mother. She felt doubly blessed as she was carrying twins. My Dad was a twin. My sister gave birth to twins pre-maturely, but they died. Your Chris sounds so much like our precious Jill. May God Bless You and Be With You....Lovingly, Sherry

Shirley....We had to wait two years for the trial. There were sixteen pre-trials. We eventually got justice. He got seventy-five years to life....three life sentences. My daughter was over eight month's pregnant. The unborn babies weighed over 5 pounds each. We had a horrible judge, though. Thank goodness we had a great jury. After the verdict, all of the ones of the jury surrounded us and gave us hugs. I am so sorry for what other's go through, with all of the appeals, etc. How many years did your son's killer get? Was he a friend or related? Lovingly, Sherry

40 to life + 8 years, my son didn't even know this guy had never seen him before. The guys mother started the entire mess on a wed. night and they went to my son's house the following Sunday. He was shot point blank in the chest died I believe about 1 to 1 1/2 hours later. Trial started for us in June my Jim was murdered in December, the guy was sentenced and sent to prison the following Oct. We had tons of pre trials also some lasted for only 5 minutes but I was there for every one of them. I am glad your ex-son-in-law will be in prison for the rest of his life he definitely does not deserve a second chance.

Shirley...So glad your son's killer got the sentence he got. These killers should never been released. Most of these killers are sociopaths and have no remorse. They can only have feelings for themselves. My son-in-law was on the Swat Team and had to dive into the lake and retrieve bodies. He once told me that a dead body doesn't feel any different than a live one....that gave me chills at the time, but still didn't think that he could murder my daughter. Three months before he murdered our daughter, he started burning their wedding gifts and even tried to burn her wedding gown and bible. I didn't know this until after she was murdered. She had told one of her best friends......I am so sorry about your son. We will never understand why these creeps kill.....Sherry