WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two weeks before he was killed

Two weeks before my son was killed, i was in a bad mood. No that isnt correct, i was feeling vey down/blue. I couldnt understand why, it was like a rainy day for two weeks. Then my son was killed. Has any of the other M.O.M.S experience this, before the death of their child? At this point i feel as if it was God given me a warning. My sister also expained that she always was feeling very blue two week before.

Re: Two weeks before he was killed

Christa, I felt the same kind of thing about the same amount of time...I think it was our intuition. I didn't know it then but I was so down and then my stomach was so upset I thought it was because I had been eating so poorly. I think it was a sign that something was very wrong and deep down in our soul we knew before we knew
I also read that sometimes our souls know when they are going and so some who have died seem to have been preparing their last weeks.
It was like that with my Chris...he left me with some incredible gifts in his words and actions his last months...he said so many loving things...went out of his way to see me smile even when he was in pain...

Anyway yes same thing for me and I will never forget how that felt and what it became...every upset stomach will be different now.
Oh and the day I was told about Chris I had thought"I have to snap out of this" I even put on a dvd 'You Can Heal Your Life' and just let it play over and over. finally I went shopping for a pkg I was sending Chris of his favorites from Trader Joes when I heard his voice "enough Mom" and I went and paid. Got home still the dvd on and eventually went to my work Christmas party...there I remember feeling like I was on the outside looking in, like watching a movie. Then I got the call as I was leaving to come by my daughter's which wasn't that unusual...I still was ok but walking up her stairs I started to shake...I could barely walk. and that was before I was told anything was wrong
I had wondered about this so I'm glad you brought it up. thankyou
Take care

Christa
For me it was the night of Jim's murder he had been Christmas shopping stopped at my house to drop of presents, as he headed out the door he said he was going to go do a load of laundry and that he would see me the next day. He closed the door and I sat just looking at the door for a long time thinking something just isn't right. About 1/2 hour later I got the call from my oldest son telling me Jim had been shot. I think Lois is right it's our intuition.
Hugs Jim's Mom

I was mad at Rah, so we didnt speak for about a week. The sunday he was killed i sent him a text. Which is the norm, we would share our thoughts on the football games. So i talked myself into texting him, knowing if i didnt we wouldnt speak. We text about a ton of things, things he had finally realized i was right about. I told him not long before it was really a joy watching him turn into a man. Finally i feel to sleep, got the call looked at my phone and his last text was "luv you". Which in his 26 years he never said first, if i didnt say it it wasnt said. You ladies help me more then you would ever know. I thank you all.

Christa...I never got depressed the last few weeks of my daughter's life....But she was eight and a-half months pregnant with twins and she was driving a lot in our small town. For some reason, this worry and anger would come over me every time that she was driving. I couldn't understand these feelings..I only told my husband. Her car played a large part in her death. When he killed her, he put her in her four wheel drive and pushed it over the edge of a hill to try to make the murder look like an accident...so you are right, there is an intuition of something, but we don't ever add it up to murder. Thanks for letting me share. Lovingly, Sherry

I've tried to put my thoughts down about this and find I don't know what to say but it sure seems to show how our soul can know something before we do
I read an interview with Yoko Ono and she spoke of John"s last weekend...she noticed something as well she said...something off... like an electrical feeling in the air that day...
I will never forget how I was feeling that last day and the hours I still thought my son was alive and can remember it like no other day.
You are all in my heart

my son james left to go to his dads for easter weekend on a thursday night, i cant explain why either but that night we had a horrible argument because for some reason i didnt want him to go, something inside was telling me to keep him home, not to let him go, but he was 18 and he went anyways, now i know why i was so unsettled about him going. im so sorry for your loss. hugs to you

My daughter had just come from visiting her brother just days before...they had been gone 2 weeks. I had been so happy for them all, they had just met Ezra...Chris had been really looking forward to meeting his nephew...Aly said Chris had remembered everthing I had been telling him about his nephew...like he knew him already.She said he held him just like I did.....
I had told Chris how good it felt to have a baby fall asleep on you and When Ez fell asleep on my boy he cried...he was so full of love that guy.
Chris's last words to me were "I love you Mom, now go love Ezra"
I find myself wondering now if the stomach pain and problems Chris had his last year could have been his soul already knowing what was to come...he woke up to pain everyday and we couldn't find the answers why. I don't know why he had to suffer so, I admire him so my son. He had so many unfair things happen to him and he was so full of love and compassion and for this after everything he had been through to happen to him and he still would want good things for others. He was a very good person and I am so proud and grateful that I was his Mother.
In the weeks before Chris's murder I was trying to find the book When Bad Things Happen to Good People because so much was happening, his stomach pain and then his major eye injury that ended his surf dreams...he was so good...I miss him...I remember when he was blinded thinking What could happen next. It was a scary time but I wish I didn't remember thinking that
Loving thoughts sent to you today