WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I wonder

Hi Christa
I went to the sheriff's Dept. and got the autopsy report on my son Jimmy no pictures I saw a picture in court one day my Jim laying on a table with a sheet up to his waist and a bullet hole in his chest. I saw this as the DA was handing it to another lawyer wasn't meant for me to see. I never wanted to see him that way. I read the report but it didn't really sink in I had my sister who is a nurse tell me what everything meant. The bullet entered his chest then traveled downward hitting every major organ. The mother to the POS that murdered my son was with him it was her gun! She was never charged seems she would only have gotten 18 months tops so I guess the county didn't want to spend the money on a trial. I have heard she has cancer I just figure pay back is a B!!! I saw no remorse what so ever from the POS or his family. But I did hear whan he went back to jail after sentencing he was crying like a baby so different from the smug SOB who kept telling everyone he would be out soon because he was going to be found NOT GUILTY sitting in court everyday so smug and confident he would be a free POS soon. So true no one except another mother walking this road can understand the pain we live with every day.
Hugs Big Jim's Mom

Re: I wonder

Thank you all for your prayers and support. It strange how a blog can be so very helpful. People that i have never met, have given me an outlet. I thank you all, for this posting and the posting to come. I feel as if my grief is turing to rage. I want to hand out flyers with the killers of my son photo on the flyers. The only reason i have not is because i am scared it might harm the case, once they are caught. I have posted messages on fb saying dont rest the cops are coming. I am angry at the killers, i am angry with my son for not surrounding himself with people that truly loved him. He was with a friend (yeah right) that saw the entire thing and wont tell. He texted me saying that isnt what he do. Really, and this level of grief isnt what i do.