WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: four months!

thanks so much for your support, do you think i should tell the detectives handling my sons case? not sure if it will make any difference, i never hear from the detectives i have to do the contacting:( very sad!

Yes you should let them know, that is harassment and needs to be stopped. It is very sad I can't believe how things go for most of the moms here. We had an advocate from the victim witness program she kept us up to date on everything that was happening, we also had contact with the DA any time we needed to talk with her.
Hugs Jim's Mom

My heart hurts for you. If the girl is communicating with the creeps, she was not worthy of his love. Dont stop calling the cop, never stop. They must answer your questions. I lost my son 10 months ago, and his b-day was 8/6 he would have been 27 years old. The guys that killed him have not been caught yet. But i am positive they will. It seems as if there was an arrest made on your sons muder. If not i pray it comes soon. Christa

thank you so much for your guys support, i do call the da and she does answer. i just wish they were more informative! court was today, yes they have one person in custody they are still lokking for the other six. they just continued till sept 6, i know this is going to be a long process. i decided i wont be going to court, its too much seeing him and his family. they act like its a joke, smiling! i will start going again when it gets to closing arguments and every court date from then on. i hope i made the right decision. it just makes me sick to see them. hugs to you all, and christa ill pray for you and i will pray your sons murderer will be caught.