WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pissed off

hi mom how r all of you been i have been ok , i keep myself working a lot i keep track of all of our angels. hope everyone is doing great ,i am telling all of you that if you have gotten e-mails from me lately.I DID NOT SEND THEM MY SISTER KEEP TELLIN ME I KEEP SENDING HER E MAILS ALL DAY WHY I AM AT WORK FROM 6AM UNTIL AFTER 3PM I WORK ALDAY I DON'T HAVE TIME TO SEND OUT E-MAILS BEGGING ABOUT TICKETS TO BUY WERE AM I GOING?i am sorry i need to vent but i did't send them i am asking aol to look in to this so i have deleted all of my friends /famileys e mail address so sorry that this has to happen i love u all i would NOT E MAIL YOU I WOULD JUST CALLED. and at nite i am at work 7 pm 10 30pm so from now on i will just called or face book you to top it off i was called a BUM so who ever said that don't know me like that she got her ppl mixed up ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and u know who u r but i still love u anyway.........and cuss our too top it off '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' love you always joann hubert mom i will be back on here soon i have l lot to catch up with on all the posts i will be back smooches

Re: ****** off

sorry moms to do that. on here but it's not no one at moms/d did it . it was in a email i don't even know that person but i will not say her name love you all old / so sorry we have new ones to

Hi Joann
I figured that was what was happening it happened to me too. No problem love ya
Jim's mom

Well that sucks Joann. As if we don't have enough to deal with!!! Love ya

thank's moms