WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hallow/Numb

It has been 10 months since my son was murdered. I have hidden my pain deep inside, where i dont know but some where. I pretend that i am fine each and every day. When all i can think is how does life go on without him. He was 26 years old.

Re: Hallow/Numb

Christa, I am so sorry to hear about your son. I am glad though that you have reached out to us. We all understand your pain and you can say anything you want here. My daughter Keara was murdered 5 years ago. She was 30.

Hi Christa,
It's always so sad to see a new mom here but as Darien says your pain is understood here and this is the place where you can come when it seems no one quite gets it.
I'm so sorry you have lost your son, my son Chris was shot 8 times by his father 2yrs 8mos ago,he was 27 and I think of him and miss his presence every day. I don't know how I'm doing this either so I have to look to God and my boy and who must be helping me.
Sending you love

hi so sorry you r one of us i am so sorry about your loss it's never ever going away my hubert have been murdered now 4years and i cry every day you can never shake it off we welcome you with a open heart our pain is so hard to bare so sorry hugs joann hubert mom

Christa
I too am so very sorry for your loss, I know what you mean about hiding your pain we put on our happy face just before going out the door or when anyone else is around and all the while we are dieing inside. No one understands like another mom who is walking the same road, we all here are walking that road. My son Jim was murdered three and a half years ago the pain has softened somewhat but he is the first thing on my mind every morning and the last thing every night. I cry for him most days and I miss him more and more every day. I too am glad you found us just so very sorry that you had to look for a site like this.
Hugs Jim's Mom

Thank you, I have just come across this site. it is helping me more then any of you ladies would know.