WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lois

Hello April,
I have thought of you alot since this post...as I read my response I cringe...I was in the midst of a very heavy bout of depression, about 2 weeks awy from giving my 2 week notice but being in so much physical pain it became an one hour notice...that was 2 mos ago and I feel as though my energy is finally back.
If I hadn't been so caught up in my onw pain I wouldn't have used your act of kindness to start spouting my pain...because it really was sweet of you too reach out to me because we probably go to the same places in our thoughts and our pain.
Knowing our children's killers so intimately is an extra injury to our hearts and that is a bond we share...but I am so much older than you April. I think of you the same age as Chris and my Daughter who had her 1st child 5 months before her father took her brother's life with no conscience and no thought of her either.
I am so sorry that you have this so early in your life story...it's alot...Try to find the joy April...I know it's there for you still...for all of us...remember for the bad to happen good will too...it's a life balance thing! I know how sad you are...I cry everyday and I believe my tears for my son will never dry or subside much...that much love has to go somewhere.
I meant to say this awhile ago
sending you love