WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hey Guys

Hey Barb
I am so sorry you are going through this, I sure hope the next surgery works. Glad you have your mom to pamper you bet she is ready to do it again after your next surgery. I think about you every time I look at Jim's garden and see the motorcycle you sent sitting there. Stress,,, we all know about that one don't we?
Love ya Barb

hi barb, sorry to hear about your leg. hope all goes well with the next surgery, i keep you in my prayers. hugs

hey sorry to hear about your health problems. thats just what you really needed. you poor thing i really hope your next surgery is successful.just keep hanging in there even if its by a thread! with hugs,
April

Thank you all ladies.I didn't want to sound like a whine,just wanted you all to know where I've been.After you have a broken heart,nothing else seems to matter so much.Love to you all (((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

Just wanted to say hi and hoping you're feeling better or stronger anyway. I'm sorry you are dealing with this pain on top of the everyday pain we hold inside our hearts. Our children are there too, in our hearts. I guess that's what keeps us going isn't it?
I really hope this surgery gets the job done this time and you are comfortable not in pain.
sending love to you