WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 3 months

Hi Gretchen

I read your post and think back and remember the terrible pain I was in at three months after My Jim's murder. Three months is such a short amount of time I know it feels like a life time, I can tell you that the pain you are in right now will soften. It has been 3 and 1/2 years for me I still hurt for my son every day and I still have days that I have major breakdowns and think how in the world do I keep living like this. You are going to make it and I for one will be here for you to vent to anytime you feel the need.
Hugs Jim's mom

thank you so much! hugs

Hi Gretchen, Unfortunately major breakdowns are part of this process but as Shirley said the pain will soften in time. It never seems to go away though and there are times that I still have major breakdowns even after five years. I think we all feel as if we can't live without our kids but somehow we do. All we can do is take it one step at a time, one moment at a time. I am here for you also and if you want to go into chat send me an email and I will go in also. Sat. evenings are good for me.Love ya.

thank you so much, i will try and go to chat this sat if i dont work. again, thanks and hugs and love to you too