WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jury selection

Keeping you in my prayers. My family and I went through the same thing. It felt as if we were being punished and the murderer was again being protected. Hugs to you.

Barb,
We will be thinking of you and your family knowing how difficult the days ahead will be. The defense can make up all sorts of lies and tell the jury what they think happened when the prosecution has to deal with the facts and evidence. It is so unfair...they tried to say that Lisa's killer might have been coming down to her apartment to ask her for some food or toilet paper and then just decided to kill her after his confession of the premeditation of the murder. So many things were so far fetched. The jury will see through this but it doesn't make it any easier knowing your son is the victim and the murderers are getting the sympathy. Hang in there and know we are all thinking about you. Laura

Barb my thoughts and prayers are with you, I know you'll get a good jury, I know they will see thru all this and Nicky will get the justice he so deserves. I know the waiting is awful. But the trial is awful too, just remember try not to show any emotion, since we were both in Phila. I can just tell you if they are as strict as mine was, keep cells off, no talking, no making faces at the defendant, they will make you leave the court room. Dame's brother had 3 jobs and taking care of his grandmom he fell asleep during a very tedious morning it wasn't his fault, but when they all rose for the judge and he didn't he was thrown out for the duration!!!! Can you believe that, he could not come back for the end of his brother's trial. I felt so bad for him. Then the defendants family trys to start trouble, we had to sit out in the hallway with them there too. Please stay strong and keep us posted. I pray God gives you strength to get thru this and know He will give Nicky justice, I know in my heart He will!!!!

Love
Bette