WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sweet Lisa on Her Angel Day

Dear Laura/Av/sis' please know you are in my heart always, I know the next few days are going to be so hard and heart wrenching for you. With Lisa's birthday and angel one day apart. The heartache I know is unbearable, please know you are always in my thoughts and prayers. With all my love always.

Bette
xoxoxoxo

Re: Sweet Lisa on Her Angel Day

Thanks Bette for keeping us in your heart. This is a tough weekend as we always went camping and the start of the amusement park season both which we have yet to do since Lisa's was stolen from our lives. Yes it is so hard but I know I don't have to tell you moms that you already know but having the dates back to back well...Also tomorrow is Travis' Birthday and knowing the pain that Nanci/Shawna and their family are in is just as heartbreaking as our own. As Lisa also closed her conversations...Luv you guys ♥

Purple crystal

Thinking of you all
Love yas

Dear AV, Laura and family. I can only imagine how difficult this weekend is for you. I have thought so much about you lately with these dates coming up and now they are here. I love you guys and my heart goes out to you. Big hugs, Darien

Thinking of you all and sending you love
I'm so sorry it's hard to imagine. Talk about hard in a life already beyond hard.