WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 5th anniversary today of my son's death

Rose, I'm sorry I didn't answer your post earlier I thought I had. My daughter Keara has also been dead for five years and I know what you mean about sometimes it feels like yesterday and other times it feels like forever. It is so hard to wrap your head around the fact that our children were murdered. And the pain is always there. At least we have each other to talk to. When nobody else understands we do.
Love ya, Darien

Rose how I wish it did get easier I thought it would too. Three and a half years for me not a day goes by that I don't have My Jim on my mind. Some how we learn to live with it sure isn't easy though. Angel days, birthdays and holidays bring back so many memories good and bad.
Hugs Jim's Mom

Thanks for your message Jim's Mom. I never realize just how many of us "MOMS" have lost children due to the terrible acts of others. It sure at times seem not right the the good ones die, and the bad ones live.

I'm sorry too Rose

Thank you Darien for your message, it is difficult for others sometimes to understand how we truly feel.