WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: OH....How I Hate This Day!

I spent the week before and Mother's Day with my oldest and youngest daughter out in Ca. and it helped a lot. It was a lot better than being home by myself.Lately I have been thinking that I need to find ways to join the world again but I honestly don't know how to do that. I just feel so different than all the people I know except for the MOMS.

Darian,

This is exactly what I mean about finding normal. Wesleys brother Michael got married last year, he has blessed me with a grandson and I feel so blessed that I am a part of their lives. They (and my grandson) fill me with so much joy it equals my tears!
Karen Wes's mom

Congratulations on the new baby

Karen I don't think I have ever heard such a beautiful and sad thought...the joy of your new grandson equals the tears of your loss.That's alot of love I am so happy for you. My grandson was 5 mos when we lost his Uncle I couldn't hold him at first....afraid to love him but love wins and what a cushion of love he has been. His sister is due to arrive 4/20 my daughter's b'day...mine is 4/22. Three generations in one month. I feel the pain I cry every day...but I smile and laugh too...for Chris because my happiness was very important to him. I hope you find peace and joy more in your life now...to help with the pain
Aloha Karen