WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tomorrow will be two years!

I'm sorry Alisa...
sending you love

Alisa, I am sending you much love and many hugs today. These days are so impossibly hard. The pain just crashes over us like a wave. I know how much you are missing your Jeremy today. Just know that you will be in my thoughts and heart.

Alisa hoping today all your memories are happy ones.
Love and Hugs
Jim's Mom

Thanks for thinking of me. I couldn't make it through days like this if not for my moms family! Shirley, could you put that picture you made on Jeremy's memorial page for me please. I love it!!
I did get confirmation this morning that the murderer's dad did die yesterday of a massive heart attach. Ironic timing don't you think? I've spoken with the murderers ex and she said that this may cause him to (lose it) and she doesn't know if he will survive this. Am I wrong for not caring? I want to shout it from the rooftop, *how does it feel you pos?* One thing is for sure daddy is no longer around to bail him out of the trouble he gets into.

Alisa
I put the pic on Jeremy's page.
Hugs
Jim's mom

So sorry I missed your baby's angel day. My mind is not functioning to well anymore.

I send you all my love, hugs and prayers and wishes of sweet memories to fill your heart.

Bette
Timmy's mom