WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Why???

I'm very sorry to hear what happened, thats terrible for someone to do. Wishing I was closer to you to help fix the garden.

Randi

I know the feeling .For years when she came home our son's grave would be torn up .The cops said we had the right to put things on his grave ,but she has the right to take it off. Itold them she didnot have the right to tear them up.It does hurt to see things torn up we fix for our children .May God be with each of us.Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

Oh Shirley, That really sucks. As if things are not hard enough already. People can be so cruel. I just don't understand. I hope you are going to be able to get Jim's garden somewhat back to normal. I am sending you hugs and much love.

Sister, Who ever this person is, he has no respect nor, does he now what the word means. Why someone would thrash your garden I don't know. However,what ever the reason was he was not taught to respect others. This was a sick thing to do. It is obviously someone with no morals.

Thanks ladies, ya know now every night as I leave work I wonder what I will find when I get home my Iris's are about ready to bloom and I am worried that some night when I get home they will all be destroyed. I hate this!!! I am going to have a motion sensor light put up so if anyone comes into the yard maybe it will scare them off.
Hugs
Jim's mom

Thats so messed up. im so sorry. thats just so wrong. i hope whoever did it would leave you alone.