WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why???

Why can't people just leave me alone????? I don't bother anyone all I do is stay home or go to work. I came home from work tonight to find my front yard torn up all my tulips that I had planted for Jim are ripped up and thrown all over the yard, just got a pretty yellow lily for Easter for Jim and it was kicked out into the yard my front flower bed had been ripped apart. Called the police and the officer was very nice said he will be back tomorrow to talk with the neighbors. I told him I know there isn't much he can do just wanted to get this documented. He told me he will do what ever he can to find out who did this and said he sure hopes he can find them. I have a feeling this is the handy work of a friend of the POS that murdered MY Jim. I'm tired..... now I am afraid to leave Jimmy's car in the driveway so I will have to put it in the garage every night.
Jim's Mom

Re: Why???

Sorry Shirley that must have been horrible. Sad thing is we really don't have to wonder how they could do something like that to something so treasured do we?
This world is so messed up...
I'm so sorry you came home to that...I hope they were seen
love

I'm very sorry to hear what happened, thats terrible for someone to do. Wishing I was closer to you to help fix the garden.

Randi

I know the feeling .For years when she came home our son's grave would be torn up .The cops said we had the right to put things on his grave ,but she has the right to take it off. Itold them she didnot have the right to tear them up.It does hurt to see things torn up we fix for our children .May God be with each of us.Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

Oh Shirley, That really sucks. As if things are not hard enough already. People can be so cruel. I just don't understand. I hope you are going to be able to get Jim's garden somewhat back to normal. I am sending you hugs and much love.

Sister, Who ever this person is, he has no respect nor, does he now what the word means. Why someone would thrash your garden I don't know. However,what ever the reason was he was not taught to respect others. This was a sick thing to do. It is obviously someone with no morals.

Thanks ladies, ya know now every night as I leave work I wonder what I will find when I get home my Iris's are about ready to bloom and I am worried that some night when I get home they will all be destroyed. I hate this!!! I am going to have a motion sensor light put up so if anyone comes into the yard maybe it will scare them off.
Hugs
Jim's mom

Thats so messed up. im so sorry. thats just so wrong. i hope whoever did it would leave you alone.