WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MY FIRST HOLIDAY WITHOUT MY SON

Cynthia, I understand your pain and not feeling like you can or want to do this anymore. Losing our children to murder is by far the worst thing that could ever happen. I guess all of us go through this a day or even a minute at a time, and it is so hard. For me the fact that I have other children and grandchildren is what keeps me going even though they all live far away except for Keara's children. Just try to hang on and know that you have people that care about you and understand. Love ya, Darien

Hi Cynthia
I.m sorry this will be the 3rd Easter without my son Chris but for us we had a couple more dates thrown in.
My beautiful daughter's birthday was 4/20 and mine is today...we never did big celebrations as they got older, but we'd always get together...always.
It was our 3rd birthdays without Chris but what's more Aly's 28...Chris was 2 mos shy of his 28th when he was killed...she's older than her big brother now.

Cynthia
I am so sorry you are going through this, like Darien I have an older son and I have My Jimmy's daughter she is the one who really keeps me going. Hang in there and know we are all here for you.
Love and Hugs
Jim's Mom

I am so sorry. Easter wasnt all that great for me either, seeing all those babies in those little dresses. the holidays are the worst..I am so sorry for the pain you have in your soul..the hole in your heart...im sure your son celebrated easter with all our angels