WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Our Trial

Dear Laura/AV/Girls
I'm glad to hear that compassion was finally shown to your family regarding Lisa's trial.It gives me hope that not all is lost in this world.Everyone should have been crying.A beautiful soul was lost and for no reason.I hope you get as much compassion in the civil trial.Love ya's God Bless

I'm sorry I didn't read this sooner, I am so not here anymore in my head. I feel awful I don't ocme on mom's as much as I used to and missed ur post and Keara's angel day.

Going to trial is devestaing and sit there and hear all the stuff it brings back hurts like hell. it is good to know that so many good people where there and supporting you from the da to the officers. It was sad to read about the one from the scene. it has to break their hearts it is their job yes but it will surely always be in his mind an heart he will carry her there for all eternity now I can tell just the from what he said to you and how sorry he was and hugged you. It is so sad. And then to hear that he was there a few times just a few days before and they threatened to take away his food vouchers and bus pass!!!!!!! Boy Laura I hope they pay for this, really I do, they deserve to be dragged thru hell, what is going on with this world of ours that people get turned away from help and then others go and harm and kill our babies????? I'll never get it. Life is just to hard anymore, I hate it some days I wake up and wish I could just go back to sleep. but I don't sleep anyway.

Just know you are in my thoughts and prayers always, and I'm sorry for not posting, but glad we got to talk a bit on the phone.

Love yas always
Bette

I'm very happy this part is over for you and such compassion was shown by those who had to deal with this killer's devastation after he had been turned away and threatened with loss of transportation and food, telling them he would kill. Is that standard procedure these days...probably.
I really hope as you allow those who heard his threats to go out and kill that justice is swift here as well. And hopefully it will change the policies regarding mandatory evaluations or monitoring when a patient is coming to them for help.
There is no excuse for his evilness but they had the opportunity to make a safer choice...what's their excuse?
Love to you all