WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Convicted

I am so happy for you Laura, AV and your family that the POS that murdered your beautiful Lisa was convicted. I know that the trial was awful to go through but at least now it is behind you. Now the hospital needs to pay for their negligence. How they could let him be out on the street wanting to kill someone is beyond me.I hope you can take a little time to rest. Love you guys, Darien

Re: Convicted

I agree Darien so very glad this POS is going to prison. Now for the hospital that let him out on the street.
The wheels of justice turn slow but at least this time they went in the right direction.
Justice for Lisa
Love and Hugs
Big Jim's Mom

Dear Laura/AV and Girls
I am so happy that Andrews was convicted.I am also glad that your story got media coverage and that Lisa's beautiful face was present so all could see what the world lost.His sentencing restored my faith in humanity as the jurors didn't take long in their decision and also sent a message that you are still responsible for what do! Love and God Bless,still waiting for justice for Nicky.XXXXXXOOOOO

Dear Laura/AV and Girls
I am so happy that Andrews was convicted and got life.I was also glad to see that Lisa got media coverage of the trial,and that the world got to see her picture and see that they lost a beautiful soul.It restores my faith in humanity that the jurors came to a decision so quickly and sent a message that even though you plead insanity you are still responsible for your actions.The insane thing is that her life was taken at all.Love and God Bless ((((((HUGS)))))

I too am glad to here that POS will be in jail instead of the hospital he deserves to rot, rot, rot!!!

All I know to say is Thank GOD.Amen & Amen .Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

Thank you ladies for being here for us. A verdict we long awaited for. Now we are of course going after the hospital who let this coward walk the streets. Whether they admitted him or called the police either one of those actions could have saved Lisa's life but instead they chose to do nothing. Oh wait they did do something...the missing document we had to wait for on Monday...Well it stated they told him just 3 days before (after refusing him treatment 4 days before) that if he didn't stop coming to the hospital they would take away his food vouchers and his bus pass...So heartbreaking for us to actually hear that stated as facts and then they tried for almost 3 years to conceal that FACT! Our quest for justice is still ongoing until everyone is held accountable for what they did and what they didn't do! Laura/AV

They will Laura they will pay!!! and hopefull this will change things so not another person gets hurt because of negligence!!!! I know you will never give up and you are a strong person and Lisa's voice and she is always with you cheering you on!!!

Love you all
Bette