WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I'm lost even after 3 yrs

I took down my sons older pictures cause they keep me dwelling on the murder I have his baby pic and up to 12 and i have all this love for him but he cant respond. I miss him so much! Not one of my children come in the door screaming MOM!!!!! to the top of there lungs and when he finds me hes got this big smile on his face and He says to me HI beautiful!!

I lose my son 1/11/2008 , he left 2 little girls but God was my help I started a org for healing we have a rally every year and we talk and allow the children, mothers or just anyone one who need to just talk to others who have loss their children, September3,2011 if you would like to come just go to face book or e-mail me at thisblessedplace@yahoo.com we have school supplies,Paul Michell hair cuts for boys and nail done for girls and other fun things for the children to enjoy a day of fun.
Don't worry God is in control he dose everything for a reason maybe he's getting us mothers together to heal the land and help each others to heal'

Love you ,feel you, and be blessed.

Bertha

You started an org, that is wonderful..... I have a question how long after your lost did you trust God again? I had such a strong belief and trusted in God and after my son's death it hard for me to put my trust in him. I know he didnt take my son, but i know he could have stopped it. Each time i hear gospel music or someone says something about the Lord i get completely choked up.

My daughter Keara, was murdered by her boyfriend 5 and years ago. Her children were 7 and 11 at the time. We just told them the truth because it was on TV and newspapers and we wanted them to hear what happened from us rather than some kids from school.

Christa
I know what you mean, my faith went right out the window the night my son was murdered. I do know the only one responsible for my son's death is the POS that murdered him, but am so tired of hearing things like God needed another soldier for his army or
god needed another angel it just doesn't work for me.
Hugs
Big Jim's Mom
Shirley

I would love to go and take my grandaughter, send details

I was blessed to not ever be mad or blame god for michaels death, not once did it come into my mind.I do agree that the only responsible one was the POS that took his life.prayers! take care of yourself

Sandy, I didnt blame God, but i do ask why didnt he stop it

I think there is much more darkness and evil in our world than goodness and light and I accept that.
Chris told his sister when he was partially blinded shortly before he was killed it was like God just reached down and poked him in the eye...Aly said I don't think that was God Chris.
I think there was evilness in that house that even God could not stop...I guess it comes down to free will...the killers of our children all had that moment to choose not to kill but they chose not to honor any goodness or God...so we suffer
I think that true evil was nutured in my ex's soul...he had no God in his heart. I'm not mad at God...most of the time I'm more mad at myself...
I'm so sorry that we all have this pain and want you all to know you are always in my heart and you are all so loved