WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Has this happened to any of you moms?

hi Shirley, A few months ago this guy would come in the donut shop everyday. I remember few dreams but had a moment when he came in one morning and I realised he had been in my dream the night before. I was stepping over people sleeping and he was one of them sleeping. It was then I realised how much he looked like my Chris would have looked like in a few yrs. After coming in for weeks he was gone the next morning.
Take care

I am sure there are people who would think I was a crazy woman. I do believe like Bette says these things happen for a reason. I knew it couldn't be Jimmy but for just an instant a part of me thought it was.
Hugs
Big Jim's Mom

I do believe he is showing you he is with you even thru another person. There is a story from long time ago and I'll try and make it short, it was way before Timmy was killed and I was parking my car near the train off street when some dude yelled and cursed me out at the window saying his wife was parking there and she was like 2 cars up so how could I possibly know? so I yelled out like how the heck would I know she's just sitting there and you don't have to curse me out. I was so upset and actually started to cry. got on the train and said in my head God I'm not going to be nice to ppl anymore I have had it I'm always a good person I hold doors, I say thank you and please and your welcome and polite all the time go out of my way to help others no more I said!!! As I got of the train there are like 8 steps to get up to the door there was a very very old man standing there holding the door and he held that door for me until I reached it and it touched my heart so much and I was like thank you so much you are so kind and he just smiled, and I thought God has sent me an angel showing me that not everyone is mean or terrible there is still goodness out there. Now I wish for those signs again showing me that there is, only bad now since my baby was killed so each time I see these little signs I try and believe and think maybe just maybe..... I know Timmy is with me, I have to hold onto that or I'd go crazy!!! That is why I know I sound nuts about the dimes which I haven't found any in so long and it hurts I keep asking where are my dimes!!!!