WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I cant stop screaming.

I'm so sorry about everything you are going thru! I know what that pain fills like. My son was mudered in May 2001. I went thru some pretty low times myself. I didn't want to live without him. At that time I didn't stop to think about what it would do to the rest of my loved ones to lose me to!
A dear older friend of mine told me just to remember " that God didn't do this!" It was the person that murdered my son that did it!! God knows it's the hard thing i ever had to do.
I was mad at Myself, the would & everyone in it. I got hooked on some really bad drugs. Now sitting here lokking back I really don't know how I lived thru it!Well yes I do because God had other plans for me.
I know you do know me or our story but from the years 2001 thru 2002or many 2006. I hit rock bottom! I guess you know what that is? I was at my loses point.
So just keep your head up and don't give up on GOD!
He is the only way I mad it.
e-mail me and we will talk more.. May 13,2011 my son Jason will dead 10yrs. It still feels like yesterday.
I'll keep you in my prayers.. and hope to hear from you soon!

Barbara Davis

Re: I cant stop screaming.

Thank you ladies for all the love and support, I know you don't know me personally but I feel like I have made so well meed friends here. I don't post much because I'm not sure I can put into words how I feel but I read all the post that go up and pray for you all. Thanks to Barbra and shirly and everyone who helps keep me from taking my life into my own hands. I do have to other children I need to try to live for.

Love all you VERY SPECIAL LADIES, AND FROM MY HEART THANK YOU.