WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Trial for Lisa Maas' Coward POS

Dear Laura/AV Hmm my wedding anniversary.That date brought me good luck.Please give us details as you get them.You's are always in our hearts as is Beautiful Lisa.The truth will come out and he will get what's coming to him.Stay strong Love and God Bless

I am glad you have a trial date. Hopefully that won't change. You know how it goes. If the trial does happen I will be hoping that justice is served. You and Lisa deserve that.

Laura/AV

I hope the trial doesn't get delayed once again. Trial was one of the hardest things I have ever had to endure in my life. Very emotionally draining reliving everything that happened. I know it is especially worrisome for you because of the mental illness issue. Just know we will all be with you in spirit. Keeping you all in my thoughts and heart.
Hugs
Jim's Mom

You know you guys will be in my heart and prayers and if you need anything just let me know, I wish I could be there in person, but you know I'll be there in spirit. I too hope it doesn't get delayed, it's like a boulder hanging over your head. I have to agree with Shirley the trial is so difficult and draining all that re-living of the worse nightmare possible!!! But to have it over is the end of one chapter in my nightmare, so I pray this too happens for you. Love you guys, xoxoxoo (((hugs)))

Trial has been rescheduled because the hospital has yet to turn over the medical records on the scumbag coward that took Lisa's life. Seems a court order means something different if you are a hospital so the court issued yet another court order and we are still awaiting the records. Go figure!!!

I'm so sorry you have to wait some more. The wheels of justice... The hospital probably doesn't want to release the records cause they screwed up big time. Love you guys, Darien

so sad you will get your day in court

I checked the docket and don't know what it means, you'll have to update us!!!!

Love you I so hope this does not get delayed, it is like a mountain of despair hanging over your heads waiting, the waiting is awful!!!!

(((hugs)))
Bette

Hey Dory,
We are not sure what it means either if you are referring to the latest addition of the new motion but by definition it means the prosecution is asking permission to modify the charges which could be adding, dropping, clarifying them etc...So we can't jump to any conclusions and hope for the best because there isn't anything about our case that would call for anything less than first degree premeditated murder but what do we know...NOTHING...because they never tell us anything. I will call first thing in the morning tho to see what is going on and if they did indeed do jury selection today. You are right it does look like it is moving forward and we will be heading to Pittsburgh next week.

I am so praying that it does go forward I saw another thing about asking for more medical docs, as you can see I'm checking myself daily :) These continuances are just more heartache and you don't need more to keep constantly coming at you. It's a nightmare to begin with knowing that is happening, then to think it will and then postponed. I know with Timmy's trial and all the delays it was like another OMG not again!!! Could barely stand it. Hold on my friend and you know I'm thinking of you guys and praying that this soon will be over and he goes to prison where he belongs for the rest of his life and suffers each and every day like he deserves instead of being given what he wants to stay in a hospital getting his meds and staying high he doesn't deserve to be given any more chances.

(((hugs)))
Bette

Bette,
Not sure what the last motion was except more records that the hospital has yet to provide the records or at least at the time of that motion. We weren't told that anything has changed so it should be a go tomorrow morning. We will keep updating for those who are still on this journey with us. Laura/AV