WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Happy Heavenly BD Nicky

Thank you Shirley and Lois.Their Birthdays are a bittersweet memory.So much joy the day they were born and now only pictures in a frame,and a plot to decorate.The kimi was so beautiful Shirley and yes Lois I do imagine them dancing a hole through the clouds.Nicky loved to dance he had so much rhythm.Flying,dancing,singing,discovering new things each and every day,that's what I hold on to,cause I believe that is what they are doing every minute of the day.Love and God Bless you both for your kindness

P.S. I wore the shirt you made me yesterday Shirley Don't cry because I'm gone smile because I was there.
Still my favorite shirt LOL

Happy Heavenly Birthday Nicky....I made this kimi last night but the site wasn't co-operating so I am sharing it with you today...Knowing you guys the party is still prob going on anyways...

Thanks Laura/Av and Darien.The kimi is beautiful and I really appreciate your wishes as does Nicky I'm sure.I went to edit something the other day on Nicky's site and it won't let me out of edit there is no tab at the top of his page to get out ??????This happen to anyone else.HELP!!!!Love and God Bless