WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: thankful for you Chris

birthday roses
I hope you had a wonderful day.

Thank you Shirley. I'm still having trouble on this computer, tried all night to put some photos on fb.
I keep asking, no one has time even when they say they will. Maybe today I'll figure it out.
Yesturday was hard but aren't they all...Chris used to say he wasn't sure he'd make 30...I really miss him.
I'm so sorry we share this kind of suffering
sending love

Happy Birthday Chris. I bet you had a big party with all our angels. I am sending a lot of love to you Lois. I know how hard birthdays can be. Love ya, Darien

Mahalo Darien, Thankyou for your kind words. Life can be very unfair as we all know but kind words always help some.
I hope you are as well as we can be
Sending Love

Dear Chris Happy Belated Birthday to you.Happy Belated Birthday to you,Happy Belated Birthday Dear Chris,Happy Belated Birthday to you.Hold Strong Lois,I know his birthday is as bittersweet to you as it was to me with Nicky's.Sorry I'm late,yes I believe they are dancing up a storm.Shirley always pulls through with these beautiful kimis's to honor our children.Thanks from all of us on the messagaeboard for never forgetting.Nice to know that our boys celebrated so close together.Love and God Bless BIg Hugs