Return to Website

Glenville Tarblooders

communicate with classmates anywhere in the United States and the world.

Glenville Tarblooders
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tarblooder Definition

A "Tarblooder" is a railroad term, referring to the workers who laid down the heavy ties and cemented them with tar. They were considered hard-working and dedicated men who went far beyond the pale in doing their jobs.

If the getaway shootout game has a specific environment or storyline, I'd love to hear about it.

It's Geometry Dash clear that your time there left a lasting impression on you, and it's heartening to hear about the positive relationships and sense of acceptance you found among your fellow students, despite initial apprehensions.

Thank Geometry Dash you for sharing your definition of "Tarblooders" and your personal experience attending Glenville High School.

A tarblooder is the stupid ass mascot. Its a robot. I know cause I go to the school. Class of 09

Re: Re: Tarblooder Definition

MAN YOU NEED TO ALWAYS REPRESENT THE VILLE IN A POSITIVE MANNER,IT'S MORE THAN AN MASCOT IT REPRESENTS THE BLOOD,SWEAT&TEARS THAT PREVIOUS DEDICATED MEN AND WOMEN LAID DOWN FOR YOU AND I.BE PROUD OF YOUR TARBLOODERS HERITAGE IT WILL TAKE YOU FAR.PEACE!!!

Dear " U Don't Need 2 Know " A TRUE TARBLOODER would never disrespect the RED AND THE BLACK ! I agree with Coach G, the hard work of the Black Man/ Woman is still true today! Tarblooders are hard workers, we are survivors.." Blood, Sweat, No Tears " The Tarblooders chat ment" WE WILL BEAT THE TAR AND BLOOD OUT OF ANY OPPONENT" TOGETHERNESS, FAMILY, TRUTH! Stand Strong ...or you Stand Wrong!!!! So Boo, the next you talk about TARBLOODERS, be Proud,the mechanical man....or (the robot as you call it,upgrade is always good, but know where the blue print came from son),he still represents hard work and strength. ( We can't be stung by a Hornet ( John Hay ),We will detrail the Railroaders ( Collinwood ) We could Pluck the feathers out of the Eagles ( Kennedy ) .Dont get me wrong WE are a LOVING GROUP and will help all in need. PEACE & LOVE.

slither io is more than just a game - it's a community of players from all walks of life who come together to share their love of snakes and competitive gameplay.