Return to Website

Football Coaching Courses

Help for Courses and Drills.

Soccer Coaching
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Coaching in the USA

Does anyone have any more bad experiences coaching in the USA? Can someone tell me the average earnings over there (per week)

Look forward to your reply.

Kind Regards.

Ged

Re: Coaching in the USA

Ged,

Thats for the reply about tristate. The average wage is between $200 and $250 Dollars. Which is around £140-160. Remember who still have to pay social securty, which will leave you with around £110 a week, and after that depending on the company who may have to pay utilities bills which can run upto $60 a month etc.

Let me know if u need any more info,

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Does anyone have any more bad experiences coaching in the USA? Can someone tell me the average earnings over there (per week)

Kind Regards.

Ged

Re: Re: Coaching in the USA

Thanks for the information, I really want to stay away from coaching in the summer camps and find a full time position with a club ( which pays good money for your skills )do you have any contact names I could use? I was willing to take a chance with the camps and try and find something permanent whilst over in the USA but it's a big gamble if I don't as I have a job which pays good money and a flat all of which I would have to give up. On herein some of the bad experiences people have had (Tristate Soccer) it makes it all the more difficult to gamble.

Do you have a contact email address I could use?

Kind Regards.

Ged

Replying to:

Ged,

Thats for the reply about tristate. The average wage is between $200 and $250 Dollars. Which is around £140-160. Remember who still have to pay social securty, which will leave you with around £110 a week, and after that depending on the company who may have to pay utilities bills which can run upto $60 a month etc.

Replying to:

Kind Regards.

Ged

Re: Re: Coaching in the USA

Ged,

A mate of mine went out to NY a couple of years back and said that he would recommend it to anyone. The pay is ok, you can easily get paid more by coaching for a football in the community scheme in the UK but the experience is something money cant buy.

You also get quite a bit of free stuff in terms of coaching equipment and clothing which you get to keep. Also if you pick the right company you often get free trips etc. depending on where you are coaching. My mate was in NY state and got free tours of NY City just beofre 9/11.

The coaching experience is second to none. I was told that the american kids have a total different attitude so you pick up new skills in dealing with people.

I am hoping to go to America next summer when I am at Univeristy for a few weeks either to NY/New England or California.

Andy

Replying to:

Ged,

Replying to:

Kind Regards.

Ged