Football Coaching Courses

Help for Courses and Drills.

Soccer Coaching
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tristate Soccer Warning

Warning,

Anybody looking for a soccer job in the USA, stay away from tristate soccer. I am one person out of a group of 6 who quit and returned home, because of the way we were treated by the boss. The company is very badly run and is on the brink of bankruptcy, we were promised lots of things at our interview which was complete lies when we got there. The whole 2-3 weeks were a horrible experience. The company has a bad reputation within new jersey, he boss is very disliked, treats his stafff poorly, we were working 30 hours a week in the office and doing 3 hours coaching a week. The whole experience was a nightmare, and i wouldnt like anyone else to go through it. It has put a sour taste on me want ing to coach soccer in america because of a man called mark shearer.

Just thought i would make people aware of this company!!!

Re: Tristate Soccer Warning

well done for posting that message everyone should be aware of these dodgy charecters,make sure you dont lay out alot of money to get on these so called coaching jobs....

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Warning,

Anybody looking for a soccer job in the USA, stay away from tristate soccer. I am one person out of a group of 6 who quit and returned home, because of the way we were treated by the boss. The company is very badly run and is on the brink of bankruptcy, we were promised lots of things at our interview which was complete lies when we got there. The whole 2-3 weeks were a horrible experience. The company has a bad reputation within new jersey, he boss is very disliked, treats his stafff poorly, we were working 30 hours a week in the office and doing 3 hours coaching a week. The whole experience was a nightmare, and i wouldnt like anyone else to go through it. It has put a sour taste on me want ing to coach soccer in america because of a man called mark shearer.

Thanks for the information, I almost joined Tristate this summer but decided to wait another year (taking may UEFA B in August) and gain more coaching experience in may local area. Just goes to show you how lucky you can be, The worst thing is Mr Shearer is British so you would have thought he would look after the English coaches.

Once again THANK YOU.

Kind Regards.

Ged.

Replying to:

Warning,

Sorry you had a bad experience. I live in New Jersey. While I've not had an experiece with tristate, don't let this keep you from other organizations that have been around for many years and treat their people well. One is noted as UK Ellete. I'm not affiliated with them, but everyone Iknow that has dealt with them has not complained. Try to hook up with someone who is established. There are allot of fly by nights in the business. You were just unlucky and met an idiot! Good Luck-Bill

Replying to:

Warning,