Return to Website

Football Coaching Courses

Help for Courses and Drills.

Soccer Coaching
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
need sum experience

hi all! im in need of sum help, i am plying footie reguralry at the mo and am aiming to step up to semi pro, but iwant to do coaching and have researched the coaching certs, i was wondering can any1 help me as im based in west london and was wondering if any of the pro clubs such as qpr or brentford will take on young people such as myself (im22) as trainees in their community coaching schemes?? i have tried the modern apprenticeship scheme and am at a dead end, im unemplyed and am desperate to get a break cos if i cant make a career from playin i wud love to coach......any advice on the above question or any in general about wat i can do or if any1 knows any work goin where i cud gain experience b4 i get qualified or where i cud b qualifiemd on the job wud b gratefully recieved!

cheers

sam!

Re: need sum experience

Sam,

Firstly learn to write emails properly then people might take you seriously.

Kind Regards.

Sven.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hi all! im in need of sum help, i am plying footie reguralry at the mo and am aiming to step up to semi pro, but iwant to do coaching and have researched the coaching certs, i was wondering can any1 help me as im based in west london and was wondering if any of the pro clubs such as qpr or brentford will take on young people such as myself (im22) as trainees in their community coaching schemes?? i have tried the modern apprenticeship scheme and am at a dead end, im unemplyed and am desperate to get a break cos if i cant make a career from playin i wud love to coach......any advice on the above question or any in general about wat i can do or if any1 knows any work goin where i cud gain experience b4 i get qualified or where i cud b qualifiemd on the job wud b gratefully recieved!

cheers

sam!