Help for Courses and Drills.

Soccer Coaching
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Coaching

Hi Chris.

Best to contact yoUR local F A and ask about the courses they hold, It mainley involves one night a week for your theroy anD three weekends for you practical, And no you don't need any GCSE's, A good sight to visit for courses is www.thefa.com/falearning here you can book on line and it will tell you all you need to know and which course you should start with.

I've just booked my UAFA B in August.

Best of luck.

Ged

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I want to work my way up the coaching ladder getting the required grades of coaching where do i start and as i have no GCSE's will this matter can you just go for the coaches courses or do you need to study and go to collage to get the grades write back asap cheers chris

Re: Coaching

Hi Chris.

Best to contact your local F A and ask about the courses they hold, It mainly involves one night a week for your theroy and three weekends for you practical, And no you don't need any GCSE's, A good sight to visit for courses is www.thefa.com/falearning here you can book on line and it will tell you all you need to know and which course you should start with.

I've just booked my UAFA B in August.

Best of luck.

Ged

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I want to work my way up the coaching ladder getting the required grades of coaching where do i start and as i have no GCSE's will this matter can you just go for the coaches courses or do you need to study and go to collage to get the grades write back asap cheers chris