Football Coaching Courses

Help for Courses and Drills.

Soccer Coaching
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: coaching under 13s

What Ive found usefull and fun, but very demanding, is make a large square, have say 7 people with a ball dribbling around then have a defender run into the box and tackle all the dribblers, your looking to see that they dont dive in, staying on their feet etc, you will notice on the pitch an increase in body strength, hopefully this will have a knock on effect on your boys results!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

It sounds as though you need to get to the very basics with this team, If your getting beaten by these margins I would suggest using 6v6 games to get them to understand the priciples of defneding, (presure, cover , balance) in addtion to 1v1, 2v2, 3v3...I would split my sessions into half passing/control/movement/ technics...and the other half attack v defence...sounds as though you have a bit of work to do though.....good luck

Replying to:

i am doing some coaching for my log book level 2 and will be doing some coaching with a team that is getting beaten 10 11 and 12s every week do i start with stuff i need for my log book or try to get them a bit more orgainised ie at the back if so any ideas on what drills to start with

Re: coaching under 13s

hi m8

i passed my level 2 last year Nov i have loads of session plans on my pc that can be printed out if there is any paticular stuff u want if i have it i can email you the session and you just need to change ur name on the sheet and do the session ( i thought the portfolio was harder than the final assesment)

Replying to:

i am doing some coaching for my log book level 2 and will be doing some coaching with a team that is getting beaten 10 11 and 12s every week do i start with stuff i need for my log book or try to get them a bit more orgainised ie at the back if so any ideas on what drills to start with