Maine Fishing Reports from The Rangeley Lakes Region

Check our Maine fishing forum for fishing reports from Registered Maine Guides and Fishing Tackle Shops in the Rangeley Lakes Region of Western Maine. The Rangeley Lakes Region is a four reason resort area reknown for fly fishing and trolling for trophy size Landlocked Salmon and Brook Trout.

Maine Fishing Reports from The Rangeley Lakes Region
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where's the reports?

Come on guys let's see some updates on all the great fishing. Last year the reports page was set up differently having links to various guide pages and allowed for them to report. This year is different and I've seen very little in terms of reporting. I like the old format! I really enjoy reading all of your stuff and am eager to hear from you all.

Thanks!
MG

Re: Where's the reports?

Mike
I set out this year to write a report at least every other week, My thoughts were,hopefully,that with the other guides help we could keep you and others updated on the current fishing conditions on a weekly basis.
In the future I will try to post more often.
Thanks Shaun

Re: Re: Where's the reports?

Thanks Shaun. I and I'm sure many others that fish the area love to read what's happening up there. I get up there only on weekends and don't care to spend time unproductively and rely on the great reports shared on this board. I know how tough it is to keep up with these things especially if the fishing is good! I just want you and the other guides to know that I for one appreciate you all sharing your knowledge and advice.

Thanks to you and all that report here!