Return to Website

Cang Jie Input Method Forum

Exchange of any ideas regarding the Cang Jie input method and other input methods for Chinese characters as well as the works and projects of Henry Chu BangFu, the inventor of the Cang Jie System.

Cang Jie Input Method Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Besta Dictionary

Hello, I understand from this web site that Besta Electronic Dictionary will include the Simplified Chinese Cangjie Input method in their PDA or Dictionary,do you have any informaton such as which Cangjie Version (3 or 5 )they adopted and which models are available now in the markets? Thank you very much.

Re: Besta Dictionary

Sorry. I do not think I implied Besta was going to put a Cang Jie Input for simplified characters in their Electronic dictionary. I wish they do but I am not aware of their plans. I have sent your question to Besta Co and will let you know as soon as they reply.

Thanks.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello, I understand from this web site that Besta Electronic Dictionary will include the Simplified Chinese Cangjie Input method in their PDA or Dictionary,do you have any informaton such as which Cangjie Version (3 or 5 )they adopted and which models are available now in the markets? Thank you very much.