Return to Website

Cang Jie Input Method Forum

Exchange of any ideas regarding the Cang Jie input method and other input methods for Chinese characters as well as the works and projects of Henry Chu BangFu, the inventor of the Cang Jie System.

Cang Jie Input Method Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Cangjie for simplified Chinese

In short: yes, there are 4 more signs to learn to type in CJ for simplified characters.

commet: in not such a big deal! Look up the 4 signs in the relevant web page: they look very much like the others of the same group. When you have learn to recognize 114 signs, it's nothing to learn to spot 4 more shape into the simplified characters. At least, I hope so.

Regards.

Eddy

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello,

Does it mean in addional to Mr Chu's cangjie theory,you have added four more secondary signs for simplified chinese?What is the difference for with and without these "four"? Suppose We have already learnt traditional cangjie input,must we learnt FOUR more secondary signs so that we can know how to input simplified chinese? Thank you for your answer.

Re: Re: Cangjie for simplified Chinese

Many thanks for your reply.

Could you tell us which web page we can get the full information of the four (4) additional signs of simplified Chinese ? Thanks again.

Replying to:

In short: yes, there are 4 more signs to learn to type in CJ for simplified characters.

commet: in not such a big deal! Look up the 4 signs in the relevant web page: they look very much like the others of the same group. When you have learn to recognize 114 signs, it's nothing to learn to spot 4 more shape into the simplified characters. At least, I hope so.

Regards.

Eddy

Replying to:

Hello,

Does it mean in addional to Mr Chu's cangjie theory,you have added four more secondary signs for simplified chinese?What is the difference for with and without these "four"? Suppose We have already learnt traditional cangjie input,must we learnt FOUR more secondary signs so that we can know how to input simplified chinese? Thank you for your answer.

Re: Re: Re: Cangjie for simplified Chinese

Sorry not to reply immediatly. I was moving around -for the eBook4ALL (www.ebook-4all.com) invented by the same guy who invented the CJ method.

So ... you just won a free CJbook! That's my "fine" for having forgotten ton update the website on the famous 4 additional signs! I will update as soon as time available, but please send me your address at my personal email. edouard@ebook-4all.com

It's all there, page 42!

Best Regards.

Eddy

Replying to:

Many thanks for your reply.

Could you tell us which web page we can get the full information of the four (4) additional signs of simplified Chinese ? Thanks again.

Replying to:

Regards.

Eddy

Replying to:

Hello,