Return to Website

Cang Jie Input Method Forum

Exchange of any ideas regarding the Cang Jie input method and other input methods for Chinese characters as well as the works and projects of Henry Chu BangFu, the inventor of the Cang Jie System.

Cang Jie Input Method Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: ChangJie virtual keyboard

Sorry I did not react earlier to your question. Reason: I do not understand it well! Please, could you clarify on which platform you are working? Is-it Win 9x, English version? Then that will justify using TWBridge. The virtual (soft) keyboard is awailable for traditional characters by clicking the input bar on the extreme right. Then you click on the letters corresponding to the codes you want to input. That's the way to start. The MS Windows system for traditional characters in Win 2000 and in Win 9x, also have this same soft keyboard. Please, make your question more clear for further advise.

Eddy

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have downloaded CJ IME (Traditional) from Twinbridge but have not known the use of the virtual keyboard. Could someone please advise me about where to start? The MS Simplified Chinese has a keyboard which gives cues on the choices of characters unlike ChangJie; there must be an easier way for me to use it for Trad. words.