Amanda Nicole School Of Dance

Dance Topics

Amanda Nicole School Of Dance
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fundraising

This is for all of the Fundraising Team to suggest ideas and to keep everyone posted of up coming fundraising events etc

Re: Fundraising

What d'you all reckon about pupils going Trick or Treating with their instructors? All money raised goes to the school fund, sweets are for the students, and they also get a goody bag from us aswell! Let me know if you're interested. Maybe too late for this year, but next...?

hi ya amanda no1 has put any ideas for fund raising on this page for ages, so me nd michelle have come up wif a idea we fink that we shud do a fancy dress sponsored walk, a no last year only 6 ppl or summit turn up last time but me nd michelle ask neary every1 and thay said that they wud do it. if we start from the dance skool nd walk to wallsend, through the forum nd bk, we can take buckets so ppl can put money in and we will have the money from ppl who sponsored us, so wot do u fink? xx

Good Crack, winkles!! Yeah that's a good idea. I'll do it too, this time. Better try make it a Saturday this time, though. That way we'll see more people out and about. You guys sort it out, since you do it so well every time! Keep coming up with ideas and stuff. If you want to, try asking some companies or shops for some free raffle prizes to go into draws. Tell them they'll get free promo on leaflets and stuff. If like the idea, I'll sort out some proposal stuff. (try places like Boots, The Body Shop, even some bike shops. Helmets and stuff like that. If we've got good prizes, then we can bump the ticket price up!) See ya'll Friday. Peace out!

hiya guys fundraising taking place woo hoo!!
saturday 22nd october fancy dress sponsored walk, giving out letters this sat so u better all b taking part cos it is for are benafit if u fink abot it so c u all the moz or wen ever xx

Thanks Sarah,

Just to let you all know Sarah is now our Fundraising co-ordinator so any ideas or suggestions you have please speak to Sarah and she will discuss your ideas with the rest of the team.
We need everyone to be on board for fundraising as it will be all going towards our Xmas Show, the more money we get the better lights and backdrops etc, so get fundraising guys!!!

Hi is the sponserd walk happenin cos this sat is the 22nd??? xXx

dont forget guys 5th november fancy dress sponsored walk 12:30 til 3:30!!!

me nd shaun think tht we shud do a car boot sale the pupils can donate things tht we can sell. also we shud start doing tht lottery thing agen cos if all the school gets letters more ppl will take part xXx

Hey Amanda. Was just wondering, you know the computers for schools vouchers, you can get at Tesco's. Is that just for registered high and primary schools or would the dancing school qualify? If so, would be a good idea to start all the kids and staff collecting for a spanky new computer for the new premises. Might be worth looking into. Mwaah!

march 10th and 11th
PUT IT IN THE DIARY !!!!!
fundraising again at the royal quays the more people the better the last time went really well but we only had a couple of people so can we try n get a few more this time please ????
plus we r planin on dancing there to so itl be fun yey

thanx xxxx

What on Earth!? 2004!? NO WAY!!

oh... Reading it from the wrong end... 2007, then! Still not good crack!