Return to Website

Discussion of Tattoos (or just about anything else)

Feel free to ask questions of Sage or any of the other users of this site!

Discussion of Tattoos (or just about anything else)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: I'm about to get my first tattoo, and I'm nervous, help!!

I got it!! I got it done last THursday. It is starting to scab now. You are ight it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. The tattooist was very nice too. I am already planning my next one. A yellow rose somewhere...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Just relax......there is nothing to be afraid of. If your worried that it will hurt let me assure you that it will hurt 10 times less than you imagine. Best thing to do is realize your getting something beautiful on your body and that what ever pain you experience, as little as it may be, is only temporary. I assure you, after your tattoo is done you will be smiling for a long long time.

Replying to:

HI, all I am new here. I am hopefully getting my first tattoo tomorrow. I have read info at this website, and it has helped a whole lot, but I am still nervous!! Is there anything I can do, especially before and when I get to the shop, to calm my nerves? Thanks

Re: Re: Re: I'm about to get my first tattoo, and I'm nervous, help!!

You....my friend....are HOOKED!!!

Replying to:

I got it!! I got it done last THursday. It is starting to scab now. You are ight it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. The tattooist was very nice too. I am already planning my next one. A yellow rose somewhere...

Replying to:

Just relax......there is nothing to be afraid of. If your worried that it will hurt let me assure you that it will hurt 10 times less than you imagine. Best thing to do is realize your getting something beautiful on your body and that what ever pain you experience, as little as it may be, is only temporary. I assure you, after your tattoo is done you will be smiling for a long long time.

Replying to:

HI, all I am new here. I am hopefully getting my first tattoo tomorrow. I have read info at this website, and it has helped a whole lot, but I am still nervous!! Is there anything I can do, especially before and when I get to the shop, to calm my nerves? Thanks