Return to Website

Discussion of Tattoos (or just about anything else)

Feel free to ask questions of Sage or any of the other users of this site!

Discussion of Tattoos (or just about anything else)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what do you suggest sage

well first I want to say that I think your work is great and I love your site. I just like you grew up in any art classes that I could get into... due to situations at the time, I dropped out of high school so I am now currently working on getting my degree so I can go back to school to get my degree in web design.. I seen the first tattoo design on a flash card at a local shop when I was 15 and got it when I turned 18 and been getting them ever since. I am now 22 and I am getting into doing tattoos myself.. one day my father called me over and told me he bought some equipment and wanted me to try it out.. so I had no practice at all. I've done now about 25+ pieces and I really would like to get some better equipment so I can better my skills. my past stuff I can admit there are some pieces that where not all that great and others that I really liked the results but I can always find something that I would change.. I am currently looking at the v-tek machine that superior offers and I wanted to know what you think and any thing that you could tell me, I'm all for learning more and everything I can about tattooing. I do hope to open my own shop within a year or so...please e-mail me anytime with your input